When it comes to furnishing a place now we got a phone that is going to help us thanks to the Asus Zenfone AR and Google tango this phone actually has been out for a little while now in other markets.
What is Google tango?
Before we get inside the device lets have some information about the Google Tango suppose you have an unfurnished room with the help of this phone first you take the whole room dimension with the help of motion tracking and depth sense camera what you get will be a 3D image of the whole room than in that 3D image you put the objects and can furnish your whole room on your phone see if Google tango and IKEA partnership with each other it will be as easy as pie to furnish an unfurnished apartment.
We also got 6/8 GB of RAM and a storage of 64/128/256 GB of storage along with a microSD card slot for storage. There’s a raised home button that doubles as a fingerprint sensor. Across the bottom there’s a USB-C port and a headset jack. Other than the rear three-camera enclosure, the ZenFone AR looks like most premium Android phones.
The ZenFone AR can take 23-megapixel photos and 4K videos. Asus built in a bunch of photo options ranging from camera modes like auto, manual, HDR, panorama, time-lapse and slow motion to more advanced modes that take advantage of its multiple rear cameras and 3D tracking:
- Low-light mode: Creates a 5-megapixel image with less image digital noise (those specks in the shadows of photos)
- Depth of field: Adds bokeh effects (blurry backgrounds similar to dSLR or Portrait Mode on the iPhone 7 Plus)
- Super resolution: Stitches together a 92-megapixel image
- Children mode: Captures kids’ faces when detected
- Beautification mode: Gives you a digital makeup smear
- GIF animation: Creates GiFs out of a burst of photos
- Smart remove: Cuts out objects from photo